This post may contain affiliate links, from which we earn an income.
We all love a motorhome sticker to pimp up our van, even if it’s only to announce ourselves to the world! Van stickers come in all shapes and sizes and can be bought off the shelf or customised with your name and colours, just for you.
Motorhome and campervan stickers can help strike up conversation, tell the world who you are or where you’ve been. Some motorhomers have their own stickers made up and we love to see these collected together – it lets people know you’re part of the awesome motorhoming/overlanding/vanlife community.
We’ve pulled together all our favourite van graphics and stickers that we’ve seen on our travels, which you can add to your motorhome and stand out from the crowd!
Tips for Buying & Applying Campervan Graphics & Stickers
- Choose stickers that are high quality, waterproof and fade resistant vinyl, which will stay looking good for years.
- Make sure you have a steady hand when applying your stickers to your pride and joy!
- Use a felt edge squeegee to help apply the sticker to your motorhome without any air bubbles.
- Clean and dry the area where the sticker is going, using a mix of 50/50 water and alcohol solution (this can literally be gin or vodka!).
- Wait for a warm, but not hot, day and work in the shade.
- Use masking tape to hold smaller stickers in place, before peeling off the backing.
- For larger motorhome vinyl graphics, wet the area lightly with a 95% water and 5% soap solution from a spray bottle and apply the sticker whilst the area is still wet. This gives you time to re-position and straighten your sticker, and remove any bubbles with your squeegee.
- Don’t wash your camper van for at leat 48 hours after application of your motorhome graphics stickers.
- Vinyl stickers are sometimes called motorhome decals – this generally refers to the shapes and graphics that are factory applied to your motor home at manufacture. If you’re after replacement motorhome decals for your van, you’ll need to contact the manufacturer or main dealer and have these vinyl decals fitted professionally.
All these stickers are available from Amazon and Etsy, with 24 hour delivery. Many are available in different colours and sizes, so click through to see what is available and get the best price. We do make a commission, at no cost to you, if you buy a product using a link on this page.
Motorhome Stickers That Make Us Laugh
Personalised Motorhome Stickers
Motorhome Gift Ideas
55 Of The Best Ever Motorhome Gifts
The Best Motorhome Gadgets (that you will actually use!)
13 Best Vanlife Books: Inspiring Books For Nomad Travellers
Classic Motorhome Stickers – Our Favourites
Motorhome Security Stickers
The Complete Guide for Motorhome Beginners Ebook
If you want all our beginner resources (and a few extras just for you) in one place, take a look at our ebook. With over 100 pages of tips, advice and practical information, this book brings all our learning into one easy to read, downloadable volume which you can take with your wherever you go.