When we started travelling in our motorhome, we found it difficult to find good itineraries that took us to where we wanted to go.
We wanted big skies, breathtaking landscapes and lots of interest – history, activities and a bit of adventure. We figure we’re not that much different from most people!
We like to pack it in when we visit somewhere new, whether it’s for a few days or a few weeks. So, we’ve created these itineraries to give you all that and much more.
Historic castles, stunning lakes, towering mountains and fantastic driving roads in the Mosel, Bavaria and The Black Forest.
Sparkling rivers, dramatic gorges, beautiful chateaux and Cote d’Azur coasts in Provence, Herault, Cevennes and the Dordogne.
Famous lochs, snow-capped peaks, iconic castles and Celtic history in the Highlands, West Coast and Cairngorms.
Spectacular beaches, huge skies, diverse wildlife and historic towns on the North Norfolk Coast and Norfolk Broads.
Rugged coastlines, mountainous national parks, dark skies and spectacular beaches in Snowdonia and Pembrokeshire.
South of England
Wild ponies, rugged cliffs, Jurassic history and gorgeous beaches in the New Forest & Dorset.
Why Buy Our Itineraries?
- We have years of experience camping, caravanning and motorhoming in the UK and Europe. We’ve also lived in our motorhome full-time for three years…meaning we’ve visited LOTS of places and have gathered lots of information and insider knowledge.
- As well as visiting all the places we write about, our itineraries are extensively researched to ensure they are accurate and provide up to date information.
- Our itineraries come in PDF format that can be viewed on any device, just download and get reading.
- All the links in our itineraries are clickable, meaning you can check up on a particular campsite or view the map directly from your phone or tablet.
- We offer free lifetime updates. No catch, completely free, forever. Whenever we update an itinerary, you will be offered the chance to download the new version free of charge.
- Our site and payment gateway is 100% secure. You can pay safely and risk free with a debit or credit card or use Paypal.
- If you are not satisfied with your itinerary, we offer an uncomplicated, no questions asked refund within 7 days.
We’re Izzy and Phil. We’ve been living in our motorhome full-time in UK and Europe for nearly four years now.
We have years of experience camping, caravanning and motorhoming in the UK, Europe and Morocco, and have visited over 20 countries in our motorhome. You can find out more about us here…
Some of Our Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens when I check out?
- You will be taken directly to our secure payment gateway, where you are asked to enter your email and payment details.
- If you want to receive automatic updates, tick the box and you will receive an opt-in email.
- Once this information is entered and your payment is accepted, a download button will appear on your screen.
- Click this if you are using the same device on which you will view and use the itinerary. If that’s not the case, don’t worry, you’ll also be receiving an email within a few moments of purchase with a download link.
- You have three attempts to download your itinerary. If you need more attempts, please email us.
What happens when I download the itinerary?
When you download the itinerary, it will appear on your screen in a web browser, such as Chrome or Safari. Select the share button and save to your phone, tablet, laptop or computer.
Can I print the itinerary?
Yes, but it will use quite a lot of ink as our itineraries also include images.
What if I’m not happy with my purchase?
We want you to be 100% satisfied, but if you’re not, drop us an email and we’ll sort a refund for you.