When we started travelling in our motorhome, we found it difficult to find good road trip itineraries that took us to where we wanted to go.
We wanted big skies, breathtaking landscapes and lots of interest on our motorhome holiday – history, activities and a bit of adventure. We figure we’re not that much different from most people!
We like to pack it in when we visit somewhere new on our motorhome holidays, whether it’s for a few days or a few weeks. So, we’ve created these motorhome itineraries to give you all that and much more.
Six European countries full of rich history, diverse culture, glorious nature and wonderful cuisine!
The motorhomers favourite, France will welcome you with open arms, fabulous food and great stopovers.
Unexpectedly beautiful, Germany is packed with historic architecture and exciting landscapes.
Cultured, vibrant and beautiful, Italy has so much to offer with historic cities, Tuscan landscapes and delcious food.
Our 3 European itineraries for France, Italy and Germany. Get the discounted bundle now and use any time!
Morocco, do different from Europe, is a motorhomers paradise of colorful cities, mountains, desert and coast.
Norfolk, with huge skies and wide open spaces, is full of unique wildlife, vast beaches and seaside towns.
The Highlands, lochs and coasts of a Scotland road trip offer real adventure amongst stunning national parks.
The New Forest and Dorset enjoy lots of attractions, outdoor activities amd the glorious south of England coast.
Norfolk, Scotland, Wales and the South Coast in a discounted bundle, to be used at anytime!
The adventurers paradise, Wales offers mountains, beaches, hiking and extreme sports.
Why Buy Our Itineraries?
- We have years of experience camping, caravanning and motorhoming in the UK and Europe. We’ve also lived in our motorhome full-time for nearly five years…meaning we’ve visited LOTS of places and have gathered lots of information and insider knowledge.
- As well as visiting all the places we write about, our itineraries and road trips are extensively researched to ensure they are accurate and provide up to date information.
- Our itineraries come in PDF format that can be viewed on any device, just download and get reading.
- All the links in our itineraries are clickable, meaning you can check up on a particular campsite or view the map directly from your phone or tablet.
- We offer free lifetime updates. No catch, completely free, forever. Whenever we update an itinerary, you will be offered the chance to download the new version free of charge.
- Our site and payment gateway is 100% secure. You can pay safely and risk free with a debit or credit card or use Paypal.
- If you are not satisfied with your itinerary, we offer an uncomplicated, no questions asked refund within 7 days.
We’re Izzy and Phil. We’ve been living in our motorhome full-time in UK and Europe for nearly five years.
We have a lifetime of experience camping, caravanning and motorhoming in the UK, Europe, Morocco, Turkey and the Caucasus. That means lots of motorhome hours spent on the road, checking out all the best destinations and places to stay.
We are one of the top motorhome and campervan blogs in the UK, with over 150,000 views monthly and a community of over 15,000 motorhomers.
Some of Our Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens when I check out?
- You will be taken directly to our secure payment gateway, where you are asked to enter your email and payment details.
- If you want to receive automatic updates, tick the box and you will receive an opt-in email.
- Once this information is entered and your payment is accepted, a download button will appear on your screen.
- Click this if you are using the same device on which you will view and use the itinerary. If that’s not the case, don’t worry, you’ll also be receiving an email within a few moments of purchase with a download link.
- You have three attempts to download your itinerary. If you need more attempts, please email us.
What happens when I download the itinerary?
When you download the itinerary, it will appear on your screen in a web browser, such as Chrome or Safari. Select the share button and save to your phone, tablet, laptop or computer.
Can I print the itinerary?
Yes, but it will use quite a lot of ink as our itineraries also include images.
What if I’m not happy with my purchase?
We want you to be 100% satisfied, but if you’re not, drop us an email and we’ll sort a refund for you.