When we started travelling in our motorhome, we found it difficult to find accurate sources of advice and information. All too often, Google would deliver the same generic messages about how to do this, or that, and little truly helpful detail.
We wanted someone who would tell us the tips only real motorhomers know after actually living life on the road.
So, we thought we’d write a few ebook guides ourselves – exactly what we wished we’d had when starting our adventure!
Our story about how we sold up and quit our jobs to live in a motorhome, and everything we’ve learned on the journey, from the decision making process, to budgets, safety, hitting the road and what happens next!
Get first-hand tips and advice about making one of the biggest decisions of you life, and how to manage the transition.
Covering all aspects of motorhome purchase, including how to buy safely, our guide is based on our experiences of buying motorhomes for ourselves and supporting others to find the right motorhome for their needs.
This book will guide you through the complex process of choosing and buying your first motorhome.
With tips and advice on many varied topics, from how the nuts and bolts of your motorhomes systems work, to where to park for the night and ideas for touring France, this is the ultimate resource for new motorhomers.
This book will help you get to grips with the inner workings of your motorhome, giving you confidence for life on the road!
If you’re planning a motorhome trip to Europe for the first time, our guide has tips, advice and information to help you plan your European tour.
Don’t struggle trying to plan your Europe trip, find out everything you need to know before you go + loads of motorhoming tips for when you arrive.
Packed with our favourite receipes for cooking on one or two rings inside, or a gas grill or Cadac outside.
With a helpful list of basic equipment you’ll need plus ideas for a basic pantry, this book makes the most of what’s available in season, offers alternative ingredient ideas and shares detailed methods for producing delicious and simple meals in your motorhome or campervan, or even tent!
Full of detailed and up to date information, this ebook will help you plan, prepare and visit Morocco in your motorhome.
Covering key subjects such as safety, insurance and services in Morocco, as well as advice on what you need to do before you leave home and things to be aware of when you get there, this book will fully equip you for an awesome Moroccan adventure!
Full of detailed and country specific information and tips, this ebook will help you plan, prepare and visit Turkey in your motorhome.
Covering key subjects such as safety, insurance and motorhome services in Turkey, as well as advice on what you need to do before you leave home and how to tour and park up when you get there, this book will fully equip you for an amazing Turkish adventure!
Why Buy Our Ebooks?
- We have years of experience camping, caravanning and motorhoming in the UK and Europe. We’ve also lived in our motorhome full-time for over two years…meaning lots of motorhome hours to learn and understand exactly what works (and doesn’t!). Find out more about us here.
- We are one of the top campervan and motorhome blogs in the UK, with over 100,000 views monthly and a community of over 10,000 motorhomers.
- Our ebooks come in a format that can be read on any device (not Kindle), just download and save to your book reader app.
- Our site and payment gateway is 100% secure. You can pay safely and risk free with a debit or credit card or use Paypal.
- If you are not satisfied with your ebook, we offer an uncomplicated, no questions asked refund within 7 days.
We’re Izzy and Phil. We’ve been living in our motorhome full-time in UK and Europe for over four years.
We have a lifetime of experience camping, caravanning and motorhoming in the UK, Europe, Morocco, Turkey and the Caucasus and have owned four vans during our motorhome “career”! That means lots of motorhome hours to learn and understand exactly what works (and doesn’t!).
We are one of the top motorhome and campervan blogs in the UK, with over 150,000 views monthly and a community of over 15,000 motorhomers.
Some of Our Reviews…
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens when I check out?
- You will be taken directly to our secure payment gateway, where you are asked to enter your email and payment details.
- If you want to receive automatic updates, tick the box and you will receive an opt-in email.
- Once this information is entered and your payment is accepted, a download button will appear on your screen.
- Click this if you are using the same device on which you will read the ebook. If that’s not the case, don’t worry, you’ll also be receiving an email within a few moments of purchase with a download link.
- You have three attempts to download your book. If you need more attempts, please email us.
What happens when I download the ebook?
When you download the book, it will appear on your screen in a web browser, such as Chrome or Safari. Select the share button and save to your phone, tablet, laptop or computer.
Can I print the ebook?
Yes, but you might just want to print the checklists(s) to save on ink!
What if I’m not happy with my purchase?
We want you to be 100% satisfied, but if you’re not, drop us an email and we’ll sort a refund for you.