The Complete Guide for Motorhome Beginners
The top motorhome beginners ebook that shares tips, tricks and practical advice that every new motorhomer needs to get started.
Wondering where to dispose of waste water or how to dry your hair off grid? Or not sure about what to do when you first pitch up? Then you’re in the right place, we’ve got the perfect guide for you!
Owning your first motorhome can feel pretty daunting. The idea of jumping into your new van and driving off into the sunset is the dream, but the reality requires just a little bit more work, and some knowledge or being a motorhomer.
Of course you can learn as you go and hope not to make too many costly mistakes. When we first owned a motorhome, I spent ages wondering why people couldn’t wind their awnings out straight, until we had our first big storm, and the rain had no way of running off, pooled in the middle and ripped the awning. Those things costs over £1000 to replace – ouch!
No one is born knowing how to be a motorhomer. Managing water and waste, understanding weights and electrics and how to stay legal in your van are all things you need to get right if you care about the longevity of your home on wheels, the environment, your sanity, and your pocket!
Prevention is always better than cure and understanding the basics will take the stress and hassle out of being a newbie motorhomer. We have just the solution for you!
Being a motorhome newbie just got easier!
With over 70 pages of researched information and lived scenarios, this is the book that all new motorhomers need in their van. With tips and advice on many varied topics, from how the nuts and bolts of your motorhomes systems work, to where to park for the night and ideas for touring UK and Europe, you’ll soon start to see this book as a true friend!
Forget about books padded out with fluff – we provide concise and detailed information in simple terms, with diagrams, and printable checklists in one easy to use guide.
Wifi & TV
Packing & Weights
Safety & Security
Your First Trip
Why Buy Our Ebooks?
- Our ebooks come in a format that can be read on any device (no Kindle required), just download and read on your phone, tablet, laptop or computer.
- We offer free lifetime updates. No catch, completely free, forever. Whenever we update a guide, you will be offered the chance to download the new version free of charge.
- Our site and payment gateway is 100% secure. You can pay safely and risk free with a debit or credit card or use Paypal.
- If you are not satisfied with your ebook, we offer an uncomplicated, no questions asked refund within 7 days.
Some of Our Reviews...
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens when I check out?
- You will be taken directly to our secure payment gateway, where you are asked to enter your email and payment details.
- If you want to receive automatic updates, tick the box and you will receive an opt-in email.
- Once this information is entered and your payment is accepted, a download button will appear on your screen.
- Click this if you are using the same device on which you will read the ebook. If that’s not the case, don’t worry, you’ll also be receiving an email within a few moments of purchase with a download link.
- You have three attempts to download your book. If you need more attempts, please email us.
What happens when I download the ebook?
When you download the book, it will appear on your screen in a web browser, such as Chrome or Safari. Select the share button and save to your phone, tablet, laptop or computer.
Can I print the ebook?
Yes, but you might just want to print the checklists(s) to save on ink!