Buying a motorhome for the first time?
We can help....
You’re probably here because you’ve made the decision to buy a motorhome. What a great choice; owning a motorhome and holidaying and travelling in your home on wheels gives you freedom to be where you want, when you want. You’ll be joining a growing family of over 225,000 motorhome owners in the UK who’ve already taken the best decision of their lives and bought a motorhome.
Buying a used motorhome for the first time will be one of the major purchases of your life, perhaps using a chunk of your hard earned pension or savings. Understanding what you need as a first time buyer and finding the right make and model with the best motorhome layout for you, and all the extras you want can be time-consuming and stressful. You just wanna drive off on a road trip to Europe, right?
Say goodbye to all the stress and claim your time back, because we can help you find the right motorhome for you; a motorhome that meets your needs and gives you the pleasure and enjoyment you deserve.
How do you know if our service can help you?
Are you ready to commit to buying your first used motorhome but just don’t know where to start looking?
Do you feel daunted by the choice on the market and don’t really know what you need or even what’s available?
Do you know what you want, but you’re struggling to match that with a make and model?
Are you worried about spending your budget on something that turns out to be wrong for you?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions then our motorhome buying service is for you!
Our service will undoubtedly save you time, hassle and the potential to make an expensive mistake. We have the knowledge to find you the perfect motorhome. Caravanning and motorhoming are in our DNA, programmed since childhood! We are obsessed with motorhomes and we know what’s out there. We are completely independent and not aligned with any manufacturer, dealership or broker; our advice is always impartial.
You can find out more about us here.
“Phil and Izzy helped me buy my first motorhome, a Hobby. I asked so many questions and they were always quick to respond with bang on advice…I couldn’t be happier.”
“The Gap Decaders helped with my first motorhome purchase. They have great knowledge because they live in a motorhome themselves. Thanks guys!”
How does the motorhome buying service work?
First impressions count, right? Then let’s get to know each other in a ten minute free FaceTime, WhatsApp or Skype consultation. We can chat about what help you need, and you can decide if our service is right for you. Fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch to arrange a good time!
If we decide to work together we will email our unique questionnaire to you. This can be filled out online and is designed to help us understand what your hopes and dreams are for your future motorhome travel. It shouldn’t take more than 20 minutes or so to complete. On receipt, we will arrange a time for a more detailed FaceTime, WhatsApp or Skype consultation, where we will drill down into your answers in more detail. This consultation can last as long as necessary until we feel clear that we fully understand your needs, and wants!
Whats included in the motorhome finding service?
- within ten days, we will provide a list of suitable motorhome makes and models, tailored to your needs, wants and budget.
- details of any of these makes and models of used motorhomes for sale at the time.
- detailed analysis of the living space and floor plans and all options and motorhome accessories fitted.
- our independent assessment (based on information available) of the condition and value of motorhomes on the market which meet your criteria.
- a further FaceTime, WhatsApp or Skype discussion if necessary to help you narrow down the options and hone in on your vehicle of choice.
- our tried and tested ‘how to buy a used motorhome’ checklist to help you know what to look for and check when viewing.
- ongoing and unlimited email advice regarding your purchase until you have bought your motorhome, or for one year, whichever comes first.